Hall Research HDMI OVER UTP EXTENDER WITH HDBASET (70m) UH-1BT-R-E
UH1BT-R-E, The Mini-Cat® brand UH-1BT-R is used to extend HDMI or DVI video signals up to 230 ft over inexpensive UTP (Cat6) cable using HDBaseT™ Class B (HDBaseT-Lite™) technology.
236.84 € Tuote lisätty koriin
The Mini-Cat® brand UH-1BT-R is used to extend HDMI or DVI video signals up to 230 ft over inexpensive UTP (Cat6) cable using HDBaseT™ Class B (HDBaseT-Lite™) technology. Video and embedded audio signals are transmitted without any compression to the remote for a 100% identical reproduction even at resolutions of 4kx2k.
The UH-1BT-R requires a compatible Transmitter (sender). All Hall Research HDBaseT™ senders are compatible with H-1BT-R, but specifically UH-1BT-S is its counterpart and the pair is available and can be purchased as a kit. Please see HDBaseT™ Selection Chart for more information.
The extender is HDCP compliant with with pass-thru EDID. It supports embedded audio, Full HD, deep color (1080p@60Hz @ 48 bits/pixel), 3D video, and 4Kx2K resolution. Secondary data channels such as: DDC, CEC, and HPD (Hot-Plug Detect) are also transparently extended. Plug and play operation with no user adjustments offer a truly trouble-free experience.
For best results we recommend using Alliance approved cables listed at this site.
For more information about the product compatibility follow the link below to the Product Selection Chart.
- Extend HDMI or DVI over single Cat 5e/6 up to 230 ft (70 m)
- Utilizes HDBaseT™ Class B (HDBaseT-Lite™) extension technology
- Full HD support 1080p deep color, 3D, and 4K x 2K
- HDCP Compliant with pass-thru EDID from display to source
- Supports virtually all HD and PC resolutions
- Supports HDMI Audio
- Compatible with all HDBaseT™ and HDBaseT™ Class B (HDBaseT-Lite™) compliant products
- Locking HDMI connector
- Universal power supply included
- Uncompressed digital video extension guarantees 100% fidelity
- Plug and play, no configuration required
- Compact metal enclosure with mounting provisions
- Reliable, trouble free operation
- 100% designed and manufactured in the USA
- DVI (single link) and HDMI (compliant with HDMI 1.4 video specifications including 12 bit color depth, 3D video and 4K support)
- DVI: VGA (640x480) to WUXGA (1920x1200)
- Pass-Thru DDC for reading EDID directly from remotely connected LCD and HDCP handshake
- Pass-Thru DDC for Consumer Electronics Control compatible devices
- 100 VAC to 240 VAC, 50-60 Hz, external; 5 VDC, 2.6 A, regulated
- Storage: -40 to 158 °F (-40 to 70 °C)
- 32 to 104 °F (0 to 40 °C)
- 10% to 90%, non-condensing
- End plates have L bracket with hole for surface mounting
- Metal (Steel ends and Aluminum extrusion)
- 1.18" H x 2.75" W x 3.85" D
- 30mm H x 70mm W x 98mm D
- (Depth excludes connectors)
- ISTA 1A in carton (International Safe Transit Association)
- 90,000 hours (Calculated Estimate)