Hall Research 8 CHANNEL HDMI VIDEO SPLITTER/EXTENDER
The SP-HD-8A splits DVI or HDMI audio/video source for display on eight identical outputs.
689.44 € Tuote lisätty koriin
The SP-HD-8A splits DVI or HDMI audio/video source for display on eight identical outputs. The front panel includes LED indicators for Power as well as Input Video, and Hot Plug indication for each of the 8 outputs.
It supports HDTV resolutions to 1080p, is HDCP compliant, and is fully compatible with HDMI 1.4 deep color and 3-D formats. It can drive each buffered output more than 12 meters (40 feet) on quality HDMI cables. The device is a high-performance unit that digitally splits and buffers the input signal for a 100% perfect image and sound reproduction on all outputs.
"Green" design, assures lowest power consumption by turning off buffer stages when fewer outputs are plugged in.
- Splits an HDMI source to 8 outputs without loss
- HDMI1.3, HDCP 1.1, and DVI1.0 Compliant.
- Supports HDMI 1.4 deep-color (upto 12 bits per color) and 3D formats
- Supports PC & HDTV resolutions, VGA to UXGA and HD from 480p to 1080p
- LED indicators for power, source signal, and 8 output connections
- 1 RU compact , includes rack mount ears
- High bit-rate digital audio - Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD Master Audio
- Can be cascaded up to 3 levels
- Each of the buffered outputs can run up to 12 meters (40 feet) at 1080i/1080p
- Plug and play installation – takes minutes to setup
- Bandwidth of 6.75 Gbps (Giga bits / second) for sharp digital image
- Supports xvYCC Color Space (IEEC 61966-2-4)
- Supports CEC Bypass
- Intelligent EDID Pass-through
- HDMI 1.3, HDCP1.1 and DVI1.0 (HDMI 1.4 for 3D and Deep-Color)
- Output resolution is same as input resolution.
- PC Resolutions : VGA - SVGA – XGA – SXGA – UXGA (1600x1200)
- Component Resolutions : 480i - 480p - 720p - 1080i - 1080p
- 6.75 Gbps total (or 2.25Gbps per color, or 225 MHz TMDS clock)
- All HDMI Embedded Audio including LPCM 7.1CH, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD Master Audio (32-192kHz sample rate)
- 1x HDMI Female Locking Connector (Type A)
- 8x HDMI Female Locking Connector (Type A)
- 100 VAC to 240 VAC, 50-60 Hz, external; +5 V DC, Center-Positive
- Max Power Consumption = 15 watts with all outputs plugged in
- Storage: -40 to +185 °F (-40 to +85°C) / 10% to 90%, non-condensing
- Operating: +32 to +122 °F (0 to +40 °C) / 10% to 90%, non-condensing
- End plates have L bracket with hole for surface mounting
- Metal (Steel ends and Aluminum extrusion)
- 1.7" H x 17.125" W x 4.75" D
- (43.18mm H x 434.97mm W x 120.65mm D)
- 90,000 hours (Calculated Estimate)